A review of 100% Organic Rosehip Herb Tea by Garden of the Andes

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes

Note: This is a lovely tea to have when one is feeling lull, drained with no energy. It is similar to Rooibos tea but not as strong.

I take the tea bag and put this in my cup and I pour the boiling water into my cup and left to steep for five minutes. The air is filled with the scent that is hibiscus and rosehip and this makes for a floral bouquet. Teas’ color is pinkish at first and when held under the light it is like plumeria with specs of rosehips.

Tea taste tangy and refreshing with a citrus undertone. This tea has high concentration of Vitamin C because of the hibiscus plant; providing also good source of calcium and riboflavin, all things that are good for the bones/joints, to obtaining maximum energy and support.

I mean that this tea makes you want to get up and do something; or to be contemplative about doing something.