A review of Green Tea by Price Chopper

Tea Type/ Green
Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup / tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: light green, actually more like the color of honey.
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

Note: I use one tea bag in my cup and pour the hot water over the tea bag and leaving it to steep for 3 minutes. I remove the tea bag and take in the tea’s aroma which is very subtle and fresh. And the tea’s color is that of honey. Since the tea leaves are steamed and not fermented the taste is fresher, a refreshing drink that is delicate and clean; making for a very astringent cup of the freshest of green teas.