A review of Slimming Special Herbal Tea by Triple Leaf

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I like to have this tea (all my herbal teas strongly) so infusion is longest of steeping for 5 minutes or more and this makes the tea very dark in color and smelling strongly of herbals like the Senna leaf, dandelion, licorice root and persimmon leaf making this tea a sweeter brew.

I brew this tea so strongly and that it is darken-cloudy mush in my mug and when tasted, tea is very hot and good; I like how the persimmon and licorice play nicely together; this tea is wonderful because it has no bitterness at all.

As this was my ending cup of tea for the day, it was very welcoming cup of tea.