A review of Organic Masala Chai Tea by David Rio

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I wanted a cup of this spice milky tea today since I was thinking for having a cup of cacao, purely. I took one teaspoon of the sweetly fine powder and add this in my mug and pour the very hot water and stir and stirred until the granules were evenly blended /disappearing in my cup.

I sip and sip this tea which is so warm and sweet. All the warm, spicy sweet flavors of traditional masala chai are in this blend that I have fixed for myself: there is the cinnamon, ginger and clove vying for attention with the cardamom seemingly in the background cloying at my taste buds.

This tea is such a delight on this very cold day and I feel somewhat secured while holding this cup of warmth in my hand. I am sorry as I finish this chai and so to passes the moment of having obtained creature comfort/ bliss even, if only for a few moments.

There will have to be another time then, since there is more of this chai in its tin.