A review of Arabian Night Green Tea Flavoured by Zen Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 195 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: I selected this tea this morning since I wanted something very fruity and exotic. While fixing a cup of tea before my husband’s departure for work, I asked him to sniff the aroma of the tea and he said very interesting. I said: does it make you think of pineapples? He nodded.

I place 1 teaspoon of this tea in a tea mug and pour in the boiling water and left to steep for few minutes. I waited for the tea leaves to settle at cups bottom since I did not wish to remove the leaves for this fixing.

I know that this tea is comprised of Jasmine, sunflower and rose but somehow this morning in particular it is making me think and smell of pineapples. As I sip and sip this tea, I get the rosy scent but not of jasmine but of pineapples instead. I am noticing the citrusy aspect of this tea and it is wonderful. I am having this tea very hot with leaves settling at the bottom of my cup and I plan to on having this tea for most of the early morning by simply pouring more hot water into my cup.

Overall, this is a lovely tea, if not for early morning than it would make a fine afternoon to re-awaken the senses that might be dulling by mid-day.