drank Fennel Tea by Alvita

Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: clear broth like
Leaf Characteristics: I like the smell that comes from this tea bag, it is like onions and dill or pickle juice since I have had this tea before. I know what to expect and it is most pleasant.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: I have enjoyed this tea quite a bit and it is not from doing anything differently. I take one tea bag in a cup and add the boiling water to my cup and left to steep for a few minutes. The teas’ color is very light, like a mild broth when it is first brewing. It smells of the fennel seed and I refer to this smell as dill-like or pickle juice or a very mild onion soup but this is pushing it.

Were I incline I could use this when cooking with onion and celery to add a dash of this fennel seed tea to what I am making. No, I have not tried it as such. I have simply made nicely cup of hot tea to sip and sip while thinking of pickled juice.

I am silly and depressed since nothing that I do is noticed. I am always the one on wrong side of things and my side adds to a big zero and this is perhaps due to not holding employment as father-in-law was kind in reminding me. “You are annoying; you want to talk about annoying…etc.” Quotes do not have to do with tea review.

gmathis

Know you are valued here! I love your thorough and thoughtful reviews. Be blessed.

Angrboda