A review of 100% Organic Rosehip Herb Tea by Garden of the Andes

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: I pour boiling water over one tea bag that is in my cup and left to steep for a few minutes. Teas’ aroma is a lovely floral bouquet of hibiscus and rose hip and when I am finally having a sip of this tea I am met with a citrus flavor that is balance of the hibiscus herb plant and of that of the Rosehip fruits.

This tea has no Chamomile but it does have the soothing aspect of a cup of Chamomile tea with lemon. It is most soothing and relaxing as I try to make dinner and await the onslaught of unpleasantness that is in my life right now. I live always at the expense of another; having no control over my emotions; an example is the typing of these words to indicate as much; when there need not be a mentioning.

I am grateful always for that cup of warmth that is to be found in the taking of tea/having tea.

gmathis

Having a safe place to vent is important. I don’t think you’ll find a one of us who hasn’t used a tasting note to unload some frustration.

And..do you know what? I am a hibiscus hater, but the way you describe this is so delicate and inviting, you’ve almost got me convinced to give it another try ;)

Comments

gmathis

Sterling, MA