Date: 11/10/2012
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: bottled tea
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: light honey
Leaf Characteristics:

I purchased this tea from a Family Dollar store because the price was right. I was thinking something sweet and soda like; so I got hubby to get it for me. At dinner, I fixed a cup of this tea with ice for us both. Tea is a lovely lemony honey color, texture is sweet but not too much so. The Ginseng is naturally sweet with a chamomile like scent and taste.

As I am drinking this Ginseng tea, I immediately think of Chamomile; something of the aroma and taste I find similarly to a warm cup of Chamomile tea.

I found this tea to be soothing and not at all overly sweet as soda or can juices can be.