A review of Orange and Spice Herb Tea by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I decided to fix myself a cup of this tea after dinner. Very simply, one tea bag in my cup and added the hot water to the cup and leave it to steep for five minutes.

Tea is an orange/peach color and has a lovely fruity bouquet of rose hips, spices, hibiscus and orange peel. When I take sip after sips of this tea, I find that it is a zesty blend of orange and spices. It is a very heady cup of tea, not to be having this time of day since it awakens the senses rather than calm them. It is a cup of excitement…joie de vivre and late in the day for it.

I am thankful that is all!