drank Organic Easy Digestion by HELPS

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I place on tea bag in a cup and pour the hot water into the cup and leave the tea to steep for five minutes. This tea smells sweetly of the anise fruit plant and taste sweetly. Tea’s color is light amber, more on the yellow side when held directly under the light. The tea’s aroma is a fruity herbal blending of anise, chamomile and mint leaf all goes to making this a very relaxing cup of tea to soothe one’s indigestion.