A review of Sansia Bilo Chun by Nuvola Tea

Tea Type/ Green
Region: Taipei Taiwan
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf:
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: a very light green
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: I brewed this tea for 3 minutes with hot water, cooled after boiling and the tea’s color was a light green color and the aroma is sweetly and when I taste the Sansia Bilo Chun, it is so very light on the palette, has no astringency. I kept sipping and sipping this tea until it was all gone. I can say this is one of the lightest teas’ I have had.

Thank you, Nuvola Tea for sending these samples to me.