drank French Vanilla by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes

Note: I had finished the last of some pu-erh tea earlier today and I wanted something like desert maybe so I reached this French vanilla tea which I have had on a few occasion. I fixed it very hot and steep for several minutes so that aroma of the vanilla been to be found in the tea is very pronounce and sweetens the cup even more so since it is hot.

I think since I had pu-erh tea earlier today this vanilla tea might have been another component in the flavoring of this pu-erh if needing to add more to it. Pu-erh are good dessert teas and vanilla is an extract used in many dessert recipes, I think this is what I am getting at in explaining my craving for vanilla tea perhaps.

Sorry if not making sense. Do I ever?

gmathis