drank Organic Easy Digestion by HELPS

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I am having this tea too relax and not necessarily for indigestion. I place one of the sachets in a cup and add nearly boiling water into the cup and leave to steep for five minutes. After which time, I remove the covering and take in the aroma of the anise and chamomile with mint leaves. It is a lovely fragrant with the anise more pronounce. I take sip after sip of this tea and think of licorice flavor and although I tend to not enjoy licorice this is suiting my palette at this time.

This tea is considered to be a digestive aid as well as to calm and relax. In due time, I hope to experience calmness…that profound calmness that is to be found when all is well.