A review of 100% Organic Rosehip Herb Tea by Garden of the Andes

Tea Type/Varietal: Herbal
Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: pinkish red/ light cranberry
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I am having this tea as my morning cup of energy since I must go out into the world and try once again to find employment; knowing all the while I will be met with no. I take on tea bag and put this in my cup and fill it with boiling water and leave to steep for five minutes. After the set time I take my tea and find it to be a lovely pink grapefruit color and smells wonderfully of hibiscus and rosehips. When I sip and sip this tea, first it is slightly on the salty side/ acidic like but mellows out eventually to fruity/citrus like flavoring. This tea is not unsweetened but non-astringent with a natural citrus sweetness to be found in plants like Rosehips fruits, and Hibiscus plant.

It is a lovely tea and one to be compared with Rooibos since it seems similarly in coloring. I mean this tea makes me think of Rooibos teas.