A review of Green Tea) by Price Chopper

Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: light green
Leaf Characteristics: tea bag smells very astringent and of green leaves.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

As I was out all day, and I did not have tea while out, so, I am selecting this tea to have with my late afternoon meal. I take one of the tea bags and put in my cup and fill with the hot water. I leave to steep for several minutes.

This tea’s color is lightest green; some would say brown. And this tea smells strongly astringent/ grassy like and when I taste the tea prior to sampling my dinner it is astringent. It is good that I am having noodles and I can pretend it is noodles with broccoli perhaps. A better tea would have been an oolong tea which at times is so light that it does not interfere with the taste of the food; rather oolong teas blends well with what is eaten. But, no, I am having green tea with dinner and it is fine.