drank Organic Easy Digestion by HELPS

Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: brownish color
Leaf Characteristics: tea bag smells strongly of herbs.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Since purchasing of this tea, I have had it nightly it seems. So this evening I am reaching for it again. I steep the tea very hot for five minutes and takes slow sips of the tea. I enjoy the mixture of herbals to be found in the cup: mainly anise, with hints of chamomile and mint leaves.

I have yet to experience anything profound with drinking this tea. It is soothing as I drink it and taste pleasant enough but nothing to say Wow, this is the tea for life, or to had again and again. I will not buy this tea again; not for disliking it, but that I did not find that Wow…this is it. What is the song by Vandross, Searching…?

Indigobloom

I know what you mean about the WOW factor. but now you know! :)