A review of Organic Yerba Mate by Guayaki

Region: Rainforest of South America
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: dirty water/ brown
Leaf Characteristics: smells of dampness when steeping

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I went from having a very lively cup of tea this morning to having this Yerba Mate this afternoon. Tea boasts a rich and robust mate flavor, toasty aroma, and a balanced finish. I keep missing this whenever I have tried this tea since it simply is not there. I can say the tea is toasty, but unlike granules.