A review of Taiwan Gaba Tea by Fong Mong Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I am enjoying another great cup of this tea. I simply cannot find words for describing this tea. It is smooth with a complex texture; tea’s color is of malt and coffee like. There is not hint of one aroma or another that can describe what this tea smells like. It is not bitter, not astringent, and not fruity. It has a dry smell and not unlike water since water is clear with not a smell. Similarly is this tea with regard to odor.

The tea is dry on my palette and not heavy and when I take a sip, I simply want to sip continually without stopping, it is that good.