A review of Dieters’ Drink by PC Teas Company

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5+ minutes

Note: I have not had this tea for a long while since I had been sampling the Triple Leaf Tea brand as they were to have been similar to this tea. I am happy to have returned to what I know and like since Triple Leaf teas are not for me.

I brew one tea bag in a cup of hot water for a good 5 minutes and start at once sipping and sipping the tea which is very hot and smelling strongly of herbs like Malva and the Persimmon leaf. This tea that I drink when feeling bloated and needing strong relief; shamefully admitting that body does not naturally process at times and an aide such as this tea is needed and I use it happily and at times made to feel shameful for consuming it.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
gmathis

I have a very long- long- ago memory of trying persimmons in something (pudding? pie?) at a family dinner, and if my memory is halfway accurate, persimmon tea would be very tasty, especially this time of year.