drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

Region: Japan
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ 1 tea spoon
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: bright green
Leaf Characteristics: When I open the tin I met with the brightest of green in color and the tea powder smelling strongly of fresh grass. A cleanly, astringent and milky aroma is what I am met with as I hold the can to inhale the powder’s aroma. It is a most pleasant smell.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 165 Fahrenheit
Time: 1 minute

I am fixing for myself a cup of this KaiMatcha. I try not to have it every day so that it lasts longer. I know it is something I will purchase again and again, when I can afford it. I let the tap water run a bit longer while I take 1 spoonful of the tea powder and add this to my cup. I fill the kettle with water and let it boil, just short of coming to steam. I pour some of the water into my cup and stir gently. I stir with my small wooden spoon forward and back and across and I am pleased to see some foam forming as I do this. I do this until powder is mixed completely with the water and now I have lovely foam of green and smell both clean and brightly smooth. I take sip after sip since I am having this tea for strength, courage, for gratitude that the folks at KaiMatcha allowed me to have this tin of powder. They took a chance on me and sent it along for me to sample and I am gratefully enjoying each and every precious drop of this most wonderful of teas.

I think it is a great way to start one’s day if looking for clarity of mind and thought; as this tea can accomplish this and lots more.

TheTeaFairy

Once in a while, a tea comes along and becomes more that just that…This is what you described in your beautiful review…I can feel the respect and the appreciation…good job:-)