drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 170 Fahrenheit
Time: 1 minute

This morning I woke up wanting a small cup of Matcha tea. At first I thought to fix it cold. So letting the tap water run and rinsing my cup with warm water, I took a small teaspoon of the powder and place this in my cup and adding the tap water to it. I stir and stir, noticing that the matcha did not foam, color is very dark green. I decided to put in the microwave for a quick 45 seconds. I stood there watching it turn the in the oven and turn and at some point I notice that it had filled and overflowed in the oven. So I pressed stopped and open the door to clean out the mess I had made.

I let the cup cool and stirred the remainder of the matcha and drink it slowly as it was quite hot. It did not taste differently, it was smooth in taste with that milky dew scent as I take sip after sip of the tea and some of this dew scent came from my hands from wiping the microwave. It is nice to realize, tea explode in microwave but the taste remain intact, well at least to this tea reviewer who seems most inept in all things.