A review of Organic Green Tea by Midori Trading, Inc.

Company: Midori Trading, Inc.
Tea Name: Organic Green Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

I purchased this tea from the Living Earth market during a store visit. It was one of their cheapest teas. I brew one tea bag in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes and left to cool for few minutes. Tea is very light in color, faintly greenish brown cup of tea, smelling slight vegetal and tasting mildly astringent. It is not bitter either. Everything about this cup of tea seems very light and faint as I expected since the cost was so very inexpensive.

My mind seem already set for tasting the tea for what it cost rather than it might actually be a decent cup of tea. I would buy this again.