A review of Organic Green Tea by Midori with a few pellets Jasmine “Dragon Pearls” by Teavivre

Company: Midori Trading, Inc. / teavivre
Tea Name: Organic Green Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: Green
Region: China
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag + 2 pellets of the Jasmine Dragon pearls
Liquor Color: light green
Leaf Characteristics: This tea seems so very light that I thought to perhaps try this tea with some of the Jasmine Dragon Pearls to possibly liven the tea up, not that it need be, it is fine as is. Just curious.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

I take one tea bag of the organic green tea and two small pellets of the Jasmine Dragon Pearls and place them in my cup and pour in the boiled water and leave to steep with saucer lid as cover for few minutes.

I remove the saucer to find that the tea buds has bloom/plumpness fully and the tea is a milder green color and yes the bouquet permeating the air is Jasmine and smelling strongly. I take a sip and another sip and the tea is dry in taste at first when swallowed but the smell I cannot get past.

So I failed to liven up this organic green tea by introducing and mixing it with the jasmine dragon pearls as once again the scent of the jasmine over powers any enjoyment there could have been of this tea’s mixture.

I simply do not like Jasmine tea. It is not good.