drank Korean Ginseng Tea by Dongwon

A review of Korean Ginseng Tea by Wah Po Trading, Inc.

Company: Wah Po Trading, Inc.
Tea Name: Korean Ginseng
Leaf Characteristics:

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

I dissolved two packets of the powder into my tea mug and add boiling water and stirred until mixture is dissolved. The tea’s color is light yellow, honey-like and smells kind of milky and honey. I take a sip and another sip; I find the tea to be very sweetly and light, tasting of honey dew melon with hint of ginseng. Weird!

The last Korean tea I had was their orange cream-sickle like tea and it was so yummy; it was matcha tea Korean style.

This ginseng tea is very simple and light= easy to prepare and could as easily be mixed into another tea to be used as sweetener. Perhaps I will try this with the matcha tea powder I have. Maybe?