drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

A review of Kaimatcha Premium by Kaimatcha

I fixed for myself another cup of this Kaimatcha Premium first thing today. I take ½ of a teaspoon of the tea powder and put this in my cup and pour in the boiling water, string slowly at first than rapid until tea powder has dissolved. No foaming at all and tea is darkly green and flat to me once again. I am disappointed, I sip and sip it slowly to cherish the freshly, clean taste of the tea. As I sip and sip I remind myself that this tea is good for me and I need goodness in my life; as we all do.

I like tea best when color a bright green since it is smoother and creamier when the tea powder does foam; as the tea’s tannins reacts better with one’s palette and saliva as they interact.

I mean to say, if you follow the process correctly than one garners a better cup of tea.