drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

Kaimatcha Premium by Kaimatcha

A review of Kaimatcha Premium by Kaimatcha mixed with one sachet of Korean Ginseng Tea

Today I wanted to try my Kaimatcha Premium with some of the Ginseng Tea that I obtained. I take one of the packets of the Ginseng tea and put this in my tea mug and I take 1 small teaspoon of the Kaimatcha and put this in the cup as well and pour the boiled water into the cup. I immediately begin stirring it; forward than back and across and I watched how the blends are mixing in that the tea is not a bright green color and does not froth either. It is flat to me and smells sweetly with lesser astringent.

Tea’s aroma is a slight mixture of sweet ginseng (more like smelling honey) mingling with the grassiness of the tea powder; it is a nice effect and when tasted it is slightly sweeter than before adding the ginseng. The Kaimatcha retains its grassiness and tartness with that dewy wet grass taste and smell.

I remember a discussed review for a matcha tea with caramel and thinking that you could not add sweetness to grass like taste but I see with what I have tried here that it can be accomplished quite nicely if one knows their doing. I mean I am not expert, nor did I intend to change this matcha.