A review of Organic Green Tea by Midori

Company: Midori Trading Co.
Tea Name: Organic Green Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: Green
Region: China
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup / tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: light green with one tea bag/ with two teabags and longer steeps tea is brown in color
Leaf Characteristics: the tea bag smell clean of fresh leaves as they are steamed when processed making for a clean cup of green tea.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 185 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I take two tea bags and put in cup and pour in the boiling water leaving the tea to steep for a good five minutes as recommended. Tea color is brown and the aroma is that of the forest green; grassy and wet. It is a clean, fresh smelling tea. When I take a sip of the tea it is mild astringent and with more sips there is a slight tingle when swallowing.

Overall, this inexpensive tea is quite apt for being named the best in the market. It is a good cup of green tea.