drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

Region: Japan
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ ½ teaspoon
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: bright green
Leaf Characteristics: This tea powder is a bright green and the aroma is most pleasant “umami” with lots of grassy tones.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 45 seconds

Tea is steeped for 45 seconds stirring briskly at first then slowly. The tea did not foam, tea’s color is a bright green. I have been drinking this tea for nourishment substituting for breakfast I suppose were I to have any. I like the way I feel when drinking this tea because I believe it is strengthening me as I take sip after sip; since I tend to feel that I have much to endure with no recognition or if there is it is insults hurled.

I mean that I feel I do lots for nothing, it does not add up and I am wasting my time; I sorry if that is what I doing on Steepster, so many others might want to have a space here; the real writers and tea officialdoms /connoisseurs.

Matcha tea is wonderful, healthy and filled with antioxidants. I am happy to have discovered this tea. I would not have were I not researching teas. I have used green based powdered drinks like that of Dr. Hawagatha made of barley grass, if memory serves me correctly.

Thank you, Kaimatcha for this lovely premium tea.