A review of English Breakfast (K-CUP® TEA) Tea by Bigelow Tea

Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ Keurig brew cup
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: dark malt color
Leaf Characteristics: This was a Keurig brew cup of tea

While visiting the library to return some books and dvds I found that they had a Keurig brewer for (coffee, tea, cider and hot chocolate). I am familiar with this machine since I once worked with years earlier. I decided to have a cup of tea and selected the English Breakfast Tea; passing over the India Chai Tea.

It is so very simplistic. You place the paper cup underneath the brew section of the machine and once I select the tea I wanted, I lift the lid to place the cup like disc in its middle and closed the lid; then there is a tea brewing button to push down and after this the tea begins to dispense into the cup and it is nicely hot.

I took my cup of tea after placing $1.00 dollar into the donation cup and sat down to enjoy the tea which was very nice and strong. All that I remember was that it was very hot as I wrapped my fingers around the cup for the warmth offered while holding it.