drank French Vanilla by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 195 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I took one of my mother-in-law’s tea bag from her tea box on the microwave and open the packet putting the bag in my cup and I pour the cold water into the cup and put it in microwave for few minutes and leaving it to steep for two more minutes.

This is a tea I have had and have enjoyed. The aroma is a heady vanilla bean scent and the tea itself is wonderfully light and vibrant. You simply want to keep drinking and drinking the tea until it is all finished; which is exactly what happened.

I like Bigelow teas and perhaps I should not since names bother me and folks pile it on knowing of this weakness. I had another wonderful cup of tea that is all.