drank Korean Ginseng Tea by Dongwon

A review of Korean Ginseng Tea by Wah Po Trading, Inc.

Company: Wah Po Trading, Inc.
Tea Name: Korean Ginseng
Leaf Characteristics:

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

I dissolved one packet of the powder into my tea mug and add boiling water and stirring until mixture is dissolved. The tea’s color is honey with a milk and honey aroma. I am having this tea as my morning cup of tea and I find it most enjoying, it is not filling since tea is very light. It is like having a cup of chamomile tea without; this is how light and sweet this tea is. In all, this tea is sweet and light; with the ginseng taste to be like that of honey with a citrus base.