A review of Organic Green Tea by Midori Trading Inc.

Company: Midori Trading Inc.
Tea Name: Organic Green Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I brew two tea bags in a cup of boiling water for five minutes. I discard of the tea bags and simply drink the tea. Organic Green Tea is considered to be one of the best green teas on the market today and this tea is grown organically.

It is the goal of the distributor that the tea drinker is satisfied and I can say this cup of green tea satisfies my need for having tea at this time. It is a fresh clean cup of tea; astringently fresh and still quite mild with two tea bags.