drank Shi Zuo by Tea from Taiwan

Region: Taiwan China
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ 1 teaspoon
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: bright yellow / golden
Leaf Characteristics: the leaves are small pellets like and explode when immerse with hot water to fuller leaves. One can see the two full leaves plucked with stem and all. Leaves color is green.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I decided to try this tea as mid-morning drinking tea. The tea pouch that tea is in is lovely as it reflects a cup of the oolong tea with the two leaf floating above saucer. I cup open the tea foiled pack and take in the aroma of the tea leaves; smelling very milky, fresh scented green tea. It is an inviting smell.

I scoop out of the bag one teaspoon of the tea and put this in my cup and pour the boiled water into the cup and covering it, I leave it to steep for several minutes.

When I remove the covering from my cup the tea leaves are fuller and green in color; as I scooped them out I am noticing how the leaves looks just the way they were plucked from the tea bush; two bud/two leaves method. If I am using the right term; anyhow, the leaves are full with two leaves per stems. I put the leaves aside and simply take a sip of the tea while noticing its color which is a bright yellow/golden orb of amber with yellow base. Tea is smooth when I taste it; it is cleanly with no astringent. It is more floral like and sweetly-smooth.

Shi Zuo oolong tea is lightly roasted for a unique flavour. It has a very pleasing aroma and taste which produces a pleasant sensation on the palate.

Tea from Taiwan, thank you for sending this sample for me to experience and review. This is a most enjoyable oolong tea.