drank Slim Lotus Tea by In Nature

A review of Lotus Tea (Slim Line) by In Nature

Company: In Nature
Tea Name: Lotus Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: Green (herbal)
Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: Cup/leaf
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: Golden brown
Leaf Characteristics: The leaves are squarely cut and medium in size, they are very dry and soft not crunchy; not fried/fired it seems. When steeped/immersed in the water they seem to remain the same, I mean that the leaves don’t seem to have absorbed any water when steeped and the tea’s aroma is somewhat rosy/floral sweet bouquet.

1. Steepings on a scale of 1-5 tea is 5+

1st Steeping: 5 minutes
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 4-5 minutes in the morning

I have not had this tea in a long while. I take a heaping spoonful of the tea leaves and put them in my cup and add the boiling water over the leaves in my cup and cover it to steep for five minutes. After such time I remove the saucer and the scoop out the leaves which seem to have remain the same; they are not soaked (no change in the leaves since immerse in water). I like what I am seeing in my cup which is lovely lightest yellow/brown liquor with a soft rosy bouquet and when tea tasted is sweetly smooth and has not astringent. As much as I have had this tea, it has always been enjoyable and never bitter. No change regardless of number of steeps and brew time.

This tea is good for drinking instead of having water; simply brew a nice pot full of this tea and let it cool and drink it as if water…except better and good for you.