drank Bamboo Integrity by Zen Tea

Tea Type/Varietal: Herb blends
Region: Canada
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ loose herbs
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: bright pinkish orange with yellow base.
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

That song that says: The weather outside is frightfully cold or so…I reached for my tea cup and scooping out some of this fine bamboo tea for a cup of goodness and warmth. I add the boiled water to it and inhale the aroma as the tea is steeping, steam rising from my cup and filling my nostrils with quite a lovely fragrant of lemon grass, ginger spices, carrots and apple bits and after scooping out some of these delights I sip and sip my tea and it is just what I was seeking as the spices of the ginger fills me with warmth and joy; that peaceful feeling in having found goodness and all that it took was to fix a cup of this tea and voila…I am at peace if only for this moment in time.

Thank you, Teavivre for sending the package my way, thank you for this experience; for allowing me to review your teas. This is a wonderful tea.

gmathis

Carrots? Cool! You’ve done it again … made me want to try another one!