A review of Organic Masala Chai by David Rio Fine Teas

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minute

I made for myself some hot chai by simply mixing 1 heaping tablespoon of this Masala Chai with some boiled water and stirring it vigorously so that it would froth. The chai’s aroma fills the air with allspice, nutmeg, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon and it is a lovely cinnamon color or more like that of ground cumin.

I like the taste as well. I am pretending that I am having a cup of hot chocolate except it is full of spices and quite zesty. In all this is very warm and enjoyable cup of Masala Chai.