A review of Herbal Infusion with peppermint and Spearmint by Tazo

Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: bottled tea
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: brownish herbal mixture
I had purchased this tea during a visit at Living Earth market and put it in the refrigerator saving it for a day when in need of something sweet and soda like, I mean something other than tea.

I was having some noodles and decided to fix myself a glass of the Tazo tea. I put some ice in a tea cup and poured the juice like tea in the cup; after having shaken the tea. I ate most of the noodles and then took sip of the tea and pew; it was really heady herbal tea. As said on bottle…herbal infusion which, now has come to mean strong and potent. And I am reminded of the mixture in peppermint and spearmint another mixture that I don’t care for.

Please note once again, I was not paying attention when I grab this tea from store shelving. I read that it was Tazo Teas and an Herbal Infusion and since I have had Tazo Teas before and they were most enjoying, I did not feel the need to read further. Had I seen the part about peppermint and spearmint, I would have selected the Açai Berry Tea in a bottle instead.