drank Green Tea Decaf by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I just fixed myself a nice hot cup of this green tea which is decaffeinated. Tea has a nice color and teas’ aroma is clean and fresh with mild astringent. Since green tea is high in anti-oxidant making it good for me as well. All that I note in this tea is its smoothness and that it is plainly tea with nothing more added.

I have plenty of teas to sample and don’t need to snag tea from my mother -in-law but at times it seems easier to simply nook a cup of tea and not really do much with it. I call it, nook and go cup of tea.

Bigelow Tea

Thanks so much for you review of the Green Tea Decaffeinated, we enjoyed reading your comments!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea