A review of Green Tea & Blackcurrant by London Fruit & Herb Company

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

It is more green tea and this one I have enjoyed each time I have had it. Steeped the tea bag in boiled water for five minutes and the aroma feasting in the air above me is a mixture of hibiscus, blackcurrant and blackberry leaves and all of this makes for a very fruity/floral bouquet. I sip and sip the tea slowly since it is quite acidic as well. I swoosh the tea around my mouth taking in the tea’s flavor and feeling its weight on my tongue.

I like the sweetness of this tea and the way the herbs linger on the palette but I don’t like the acidity that is left and felt upon swallowing this tea. I had yet to take notice of the acidity/ too fruity and yet it is what makes this tea what it is and being like wine. This is a semi-good Muscat.