A review of Rosehip Herb (100% organic) Tea by Garden of the Andes

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

This tea is a lovely pinkish/red color and the tea’s aroma is a mixture of floral and citrusy blend. I seem to taste the hibiscus before anything else, as I am met with a citrusy-zest taste upon sipping of the tea.

Overall, the tea has a lovely color; it is clear with a light herbal concoction of hibiscus and rosehip. Tea is sweet with a citrus base finish.