A review of Naturally Decaffeinated Green Tea by Tetley

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes
I purchase green teas and most store brand teas when they are on sale for less than $3.00. And while at the grocery store I found this Tetley tea to fit this budget and so I took a box and put it in the grocery cart. This is indeed a treat as I have yet to taste Tetley Teas and to review their teas.

So last evening I decided to try this Tetley tea. I take one tea bag and put it in my cup adding just boiled water to my cup, leaving it to steep for several minutes.

Tea brews a light yellow color and I find this very lovely since it is not brownish. The tea’s aroma is mild and slight astringent and when I take a sip of the tea it is stinging at first but the tea becomes smoother and more palatable. So I drink on until finished.

In all, this tea is smooth and clean with a freshly astringent finish to it. It is a a very mild tea. The tea bags are small disk like pouch with no strings, similarly to The London Cuppa Tea that I enjoyed last year.

This tea was purchased while grocery shopping at Price Chopper.