A review of Naturally Decaffeinated Green Tea by Tetley Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 195 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes

I find green tea to be the tea that I consume the most. So here is to fixing another cup of green tea. I take one tea bag and put it in my cup and pour the boiled water into my cup and leaving it to steep for several minutes.

This tea’s color is what I continue to be amazed at since it really does brew lightest yellow and not brown and the tea’s aroma hints at being vegetal. As I sip this tea I try to take in its smoothness and delicateness. I find this tea to be very relaxing and soothing.

I mean it is a quiet day and time for a nice cup of tea which happens to be a cup of green tea.