A review of Miesna Christmas Tea by Metropolitan Tea Company, Ltd.

Company: The Metropolitan Tea Company, Ltd.
Tea Name: Miesna Christmas Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: black
Region: India
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup / tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: reddish brown/ the color of apple cider
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Yes, another fixing of this Miesna Christmas Tea. I find this day calls for warm cider and since I don’t have warm cider, I am having a cup of this tea instead. I open the little crate box by sliding the wooden lid off and remove one tea bag from the foiled package. I must say it is heady in that it smells of cider…there is tartness in the air and it is lovely.

I put the bag in my cup and pour in the boiled water and leave it to steep for five minutes. After which I take the tea to view tea’s color and it is does resemble that of apple cider with that caramel color or cinnamon.

I sip and sip the tea slowly since it is very hot and spicy seeming to be laced with cinnamon, cloves and apple. The tea is both sweetly and tart with slight drying effect which is quenched with more sips of this tea.

I like the tea’s color and aroma and taste is most pleasing in that it’s both sweet and tart and the tea warm you all over. This is a lovely tea and not just for Christmas.