drank Awake by Tazo

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I have been enjoying this one Tazo tea bag for most of the day. I took the tea bag and put it in my cup and pour the boiling water into my cup and left it to steep for a good five minutes. I than took my cup to view the tea’s color which is a lovely reddish orange cup of tea. At first there does not seem to be an aroma; nothing prevalent to permeate the air or my nostrils. Upon sipping the tea, however, I am met with a full bodied cup of tea which is smooth and creamy with a slight malt taste.

Overall, this tea has no after taste and is not bitter at all. It stands on its own with no sugar or cream added and as one drinks the tea it taste as good as first to the last drop. Tea is just as described on package “A lovely tea of boldness, depth and character, invigorating any time of day.

This another one of the tea bags obtained while volunteering at The Massachusetts Conference for Women.