A review of Taiwan Gaba Tea by Fong Mong Tea Corp

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I am finishing this GABA Tea sent to me by Fong Mong Tea Corp. I had this tea again just prior to going to sleep. Well a good few hours prior to retiring. I will continue to insist that taste wise this is an exceptional tea that is very refreshing. I can drink this tea all day long since it seems to be so very light…weightless/airless might be more descriptive.

Thank you, Fong Mong Tea Corp, for sending to me such a wonderful tea. It has been quite an experience and I continue to not understand the tea’s full benefit; I can only say that is an excellent tea.