drank China Green Tips by Tazo

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I wanted a simple cup of tea and I reached for this tea by Tazo Tea. I take the tea bag and put in my cup adding cold tap water to it and put it in microwave for two minutes. I let steep for a minute more. Tea is brown in color and smell fresh and clean. When sipping this tea it is very mild with a lingering taste of green tea upon swallowing. In all it is light and lingers with its freshness in that you know it is green tea and nothing added.