drank Korean Ginseng Tea by Dongwon

A review of Korean Ginseng Tea by Don Won Co, Ltd.

Company: Don won Co, Ltd.
Tea Name: Korean Ginseng Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: herbal
Region: Korea
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: loose powder/ cup
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: light yellow/ honey in coloring
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 195 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

I took two pouches of this tea and emptied it in my cup, adding the already boiled water to it I stir and stirred it until the contents dissolved mixing with the water in my cup. Tea smells of honey and cream; not quite cream-sickle like but close enough. It is the ginseng that I am met with upon sipping of this tea. Tea is very mild and smooth with a creamy/milky texture. I really like this tea for its simplicity and yet packing quite a lot. I mean there is pleasure derived or to be from drinking a cup of this.