A review of Orange & Spice Herb Tea by Bigelow Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 195 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I fixed for myself a cup of this orange & spice tea and it is a delight to drink. It is nice and hot and filled with whole some herbs and spices like rose hips, hibiscus which gives it that zesty citrus flavoring that combined with the orange peels makes it for a cup of goodness tea.

I like this orange & spice tea and I thank the folks at Mullens Herbal Tea House for giving me this sample with my purchase. Happy holidays!