drank Vanilla Chai by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 195 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes

This is another delightful tea by Bigelow. Their Vanilla Chai tea is exquisitely sweet and naturally smooth. This tea is warmed and hitting all the right spot since I feel so very cold. I am enjoying this cup of warmth, the color is darken amber, tea’s aroma is filled with spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg mingles in the air and as I sip this tea I imagine the exotic lands where these spices derives from…far away places with many distant lands.

I did not add anything to the tea. I find I like it best plain. It is full bodied tea with robust, malt and spicy notes.