drank Earl Grey Green by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 195 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I am enjoying another wonderful tea by the Bigelow family. From having steeped the tea for several minutes one can enjoy the tea’s aroma right away which is citrus in base from the flavoring of the bergamot and evenly distributed.

Tea’s color is light brownish with the citrusy aroma from the oil of the bergamot. Tea is smoother and creamier and I don’t feel that I need add anything else to it.

I mean this is good tea because the blending with oil of bergamot is not over powering, rather it is perfectly flavored.